Navigation Bar

02 December, 2012

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Hello Lovelies

Its winter , and My existing skincare  was just not cutting it , so I decided to give it complete overhaul  .I made a list and ventured to
Harvey Nichols . Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair was first on my list , its been so famous around the beauty community and I had to give it a try. At first it didn't prove to work on my skin and my skin still felt dry , and then one change in my skin care routine change my opinion about it.
It wasn't the advance night repair serum but my makeup wipes that I used every night , it had too much alcohol in it  and wasn't letting the serum work on my skin . This serum is designed to be  applied at night before bed prior to your usual moisturizer and whilst u r sleeping , the ingredient repair the skin . Since it keep your skin hydrated it surely works as anti aging too .I been using this for now a month and I see my skin feel so much hydrated and it keeps break outs on bay . It cost me £41 . But I am definitely going to re-purchase this one . My rating is ★★★★☆ on this :)






with love 
Raggs

No comments:

Post a Comment