Navigation Bar

20 April, 2013

My Sunday Favorites

Hola lovers ! So this is my first Sunday favorite post , and I intend to do more of these now on , so lets dive into see whats on my Sunday favorites list





 I went online shopping today since work is keeping me lil busy lately . I am a absolute crop tee fan and religiously wears it too haha and to add  more to my fav's , beanie is my new found love . I got this stripe crop tee and stripe beanie  from topshop   



 This is your old clothe hanger , turn into shades hanger now :) .. Isnt this so cool ? I absolutely  love the idea of re-cycling



when I dream of holiday , I think of this bandeau bikini , I am eying on this bikini for quita sometime now , this one is from  Toshop .  One of the top reason why I love bandeau bikini is because its bikini with style .



Hair junkie is my second name . For me to have a good hair is having a great day .
And this 60's beehive hair has always been in my good book .  You might want to curl your hair first and then begin to tease the crown of your hair :)











with love
-Raggs



















No comments:

Post a Comment